There are just about a hundred thousand things you can do to make your hair grow faster. The rate of success of each one varies, but some have been proven to be better than others.
Achieving nutrition of the hair and stimulation of the scalp requires different approaches. The right mix of routine that both nourishes and stimulates key parts of the hair growth process will make your hair grow faster.
The following routine consists of the practices that have repeatedly yielded the best results to make your hair grow faster.
Make Your Hair Grow Faster with This Routine
The following routines range from scalp treatments to hair-care treatments. Both are important parts of the hair growth process, but most neglect the former in favour of the latter. Be sure to follow both routines together to make your hair grow faster.
This is often left out of consideration since it is the hair that people are looking into more closely. The scalp is, nevertheless, where the hair comes from, and taking good care of it can make your hair grow faster. Adhere to this routine to do that.
- Just before going to bed every night, gently massage your scalp, applying deep pressure between the roots of your hair. This does wonders for relaxing the tension in the area and promoting blood flow.
- Keep it clean. Use a scalp-scrubbing lotion that contains salicylic acid. This will get rid of any dead skin cells, preventing them from piling up. Shampooing alone will not cut it.
- Frown less. Doing so constricts blood vessels in the forehead as well as in the scalp, reducing the circulation. Plus, it will make you look aged over time.
- Use the inversion method. A little unconventional technique consists of performing inversion poses found on yoga such as a headstand. The trick is that your heart is above your head, so blood can rush there. Do it for 10 to 15 minutes daily.
At the end of it, your scalp will be much healthier and be ready again to sprout more hair, thanks to your attentive care.
Predictably, what we do to our hair over time will determine how healthy it is, but it does not stop with just shampooing. The following are the best practices for hair care out of them all.
Adhere to these habits:
- Forget about hot water. Use only cold water when washing your hair.
- Brush properly. Use a wide-toothed comb and brush gently from the root down. Nylon brushes are also recommended. Use them inversely, going from ends to roots.
- Don’t heat your hair or dye it. Or do them as little as possible. Both practices dry out your hair, causing breakage. Let your hair dry on its own instead, and only use semipermanent dyes if you have to.
- Trim frequently. Split ends make your hair more likely to break since they can get tangled. Get rid of them.
- Use hair vitamins. Rather than leaving it all to your diet, let supplements assist you too. Seek hair vitamins that contain vitamins A, B, C, and E. Iron and zinc supplements are also recommended.
Also, make sure to apply these to your hair:
- Shampoo less; it dries your hair and makes it more prone to breaking. Do it only 2 times a week.
- Condition it with coconut oil. This you can combine with the inversion method to get more awesome results.
- Apply apple cider vinegar. Mix a cup of half of it and half water, and pour it on your hair after shampooing, two times a week. It promotes both healthy hair and scalp
- Use minoxidil. This topical solution is part of many different hair-care routines due to its hair-growing capabilities. Minoxidil stimulates hair to enter the growing phase faster. It is usually recommended for hair loss patients, so imagine just how much hair it can give to you!
Routinely doing these will have your hair growing faster over time. Remember that consistency is key to make your hair grow much healthier.