GDPR – PRIVACY & CLARIFICATION NOTICE
This GDPR Privacy and Clarification Notice applies to the data held by the Company of the contact group specified in the upper right box.
- WHY ARE WE SENDING THIS TEXT?
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 on 25 may 2018. Our Company is now required to tell all data subjects about the data that is collected about them. This form may also be used to collect certain data.
This Privacy & Clarification Notice states the data collected and processed by our Company in the name of data officer and will be valid for the personal data of the persons mentioned above:
- WHICH ISSUES WE DO CLARIFY?
· Which of your data is collected
· For what purpose your data is processed
· Who your data is shared with
· Legal reason for collecting your data
· Destruction of your data
· Rights you have under KVKK
- WHICH DATA DO WE PROCESS?
e-mail, GSM number, message sent
- WITH WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We share your personal data in accordance with the principles in Article 5 of GDPR in line with the above-mentioned purposes; with the authorized public institutions and organizations, courts, prosecutors’ offices, enforcement offices and other judicial authorities, legal advisors, who request information in case of a possible conflict; can shared in accordance with the GDPR.
- WHAT IS THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We COLLECT your personal data by providing information from the “Contact Form”.
We PROCESS your personal data with the “Contact Form” application, by storing it in digital and physical environment and transferring the information in the form.
- WHAT ARE THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS?
Personal Data Category
Purposes of Processing
To inform the people who come to get information about the Medical Center services, to convey the details of the operation, to inform about the operation processes, to inform about the operation prices, to carry out the activities in accordance with the legislation, to follow and execute the legal affairs, to carry out / audit the business activities, to the authorized persons, institutions and organizations
Article 6/2-c of GDPR, “adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;” and 6/2-f “processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.”
- YOUR RIGHTS BASED ON GDPR
- learning whether it has been processed or not,
- requesting information if processed,
- learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
- enable correction to data for accuracy.
- request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing damage or distress
- to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- in case you submit your requests regarding your right to demand the compensation of the damage due to unlawful processing, to the Our Company in accordance with the application procedures set forth in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, as soon as possible and at the latest 30 ( within thirty) days, free of charge. However, if the process requires an additional cost, Our Company may request the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- claim compensation for damages caused by breach of the Data Protection Regulations
- MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Protection of personal data is an important issue for Our Company. We take the necessary technical and administrative measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of this information. Our company undertakes to keep your personal data confidential, to take all necessary technical and administrative measures and to show due diligence for ensuring confidentiality and security. Our Company immediately notifies you and the Personal Data Protection Board in the event that personal data is damaged or in the hands of third parties as a result of attacks on the website and the system, despite taking the necessary information security measures.
- KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE
When you share your personal data with Our Company, you know that the accuracy and keeping of this information is important both in terms of the rights you have over your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR and other relevant legislation, and that you are fully responsible for providing false information. You accept and declare that it will be your own. You can make the necessary notifications about the changes and/or updates regarding the personal data you have shared, from the below mentioned KEP address or our company’s address via physical mail or through communication channels such as e-mail, fax, cap address or call center specified on our websites.
- DELETING, DESTROYING OR ANONYMOUSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this Information text according to the article 11 of the GDPR when the “purpose requiring processing disappears” and the periods determined by the Laws, if any, expire; In line with our Company’s Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy, it will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us, ex officio or upon your request, and will continue to be used.
- IDENTIFICATION OF DATA HOLDER
Grande Group Medical Turizm Danışmanlık ve Reklamcılık Ticaret LTD. ŞTİ
Adress: Esentepe Mah. Oto Cad. Loft Residance 2 No:4 İç Kapı No: 4 İç Kapı: 3 Şişli – İstanbul
KEP Adress: ………………….