Sun exposure can dry your hair, especially if there is a dye in your hair. Use a light spray with UV protection or wear a hat when there is harsh sunlight. Cutting hair tips frequently in the summer can also make your hair look healthier.
In summer, we should show the sensitivity we show to protect our skin for our hair. As the sun’s rays dry our hair, when combined with the effect of chlorine and salt due to pool, the care you do all winter can be wasted.
We must definitely use protective products to protect the hair from the sun. It is also possible to make the hair durable by increasing the care we will do at home. Apart from this, it will be correct to be in the shade or use a hat at noon when the sun is most intense.
You can knit your hair abundantly after applying sunscreen hairspray, oil or non-rinsing hair conditioner. In this way, all of your hair strands, especially the ends, will not be exposed to direct sunlight.
Ways to Protect Hair on Vacation
When preparing your holiday bag, be sure to take all hair care products with you. If your hair is dyed, always have colour-protecting hair care products available. Also choose products that protect the hair from the sun, such as sunscreen hair spray. There are other ways to protect hair and scalp in summer.
- Use coconut oil for hair care before entering the pool or sea. By applying coconut oil to your dry hair tips, you can protect it from harmful effects. Hair-protecting oils definitely work.
- Argan oil is among the products that protect hair from the sun with its vitamins and antioxidant effect. It helps to protect your hair from the harmful effects of the sun while strengthening and moisturizing it. Almond oil, like argan oil, is also effective for protecting hair from the sun with its vitamins A and E.
- When choosing a shampoo, you should definitely prefer herbal shampoos with natural ingredients. After shampoo, do not forget to use a moisturizing conditioner and hair care mask to prevent your hair from wearing out.
- Protect your hair with Argan oil. Haircare products containing argan oil create a protective layer on your hair and provide natural care. Especially after the holidays, getting intensive care with argan oil will strengthen your hair.
- The most effective method to protect hair from the sun is undoubtedly the use of hats and suitable hairstyles. Suitable hairstyles for a holiday are braids and bulk hair.
- For post-sun care, we recommend using a hair wash that will remove the adverse effects of chlorine, salt and UV rays from your hair.
Do not neglect your weekly hair care throughout the summer to prevent problems such as hair fractures, wear and dullness. With hair care masks that can be applied at home, you do not need to go to the hairdresser every time. You can use hair care cures made with natural materials.