If determined that your hair loss is due to the secondary effect of a mediation you are currently taking, be mindful that
- To suspend hair loss, you will simply have to stop taking it.
- Consult with your doctor before doing so, however.
- Your doctor will give you one or several hair loss-free alternatives and advise you which is the most convenient.
- Once stopped taking the medication, the hair should reappear completely in four to six months’ time.
Focusing them all will help you to have a better process, for sure.
Medication To Counter Hair Loss
Just as there are medications that can cause hair loss, there are medications that can encourage hair growth. These medications are:
- Minoxidil: Also known as Rogaine. It is a medication that promotes blood flow to the follicles of the area where applied. Also, it provides said follicles with nutrient compounds to encourage their growth. It is an over-the-counter medication; therefore, you won’t need a prescription to purchase it whatsoever. Both men and women can use it. It comes in either liquid or foam sprayable presentation for it to spray in the skin of the balding area. Irritation of the area when first applied is a common effect.
Around six months of treatment is what normally takes to cease hair loss and start growing it back completely. Apply it carefully every time. If constantly applied to other areas such as face or neck, undesired hair could appear there as well.
- Propecia: For male use only. It is a prescription drug, and It comes as a tablet to take in daily. Propecia slow hair loss and can, in some cases (though not always), help grow new hair in the balding area. Benefits fade, however, if you cease taking it. Reported secondary effects of Propecia are reduction of sex drive and increase the risk of prostate cancer in its users. These effects appear to be rare, however.
- Oral Contraceptives: For women only. Specific oral contraceptives are sometimes prescribed as a treatment for hair loss.
Aside from all of that, you must get in touch with an expert in order to have the optimal results. Regarding this, our professionals would be glad to help you at esteGrande.
Treat Hair Loss with a Hair Transplant
If everything else fails, consider a hair transplant procedure by harvesting healthy follicles from elsewhere in your body and grafting them in the desired area. The follicles will then grow as healthy hair on the new site, restoring your looks.
Nowadays, hair transplant procedures are more socially acceptable than ever before. They are also very affordable if you know where to look.
Here, at esteGrande, we can boast of offering the best price/quality hair transplants worldwide. Thanks to lower costs and skilled, certified surgeons, Turkey is a powerhouse in cosmetic procedures.
Our prices are unrivalled, and our quality is assured. A hair transplant in Turkey is quality at your reach.