One of the common concerns of people who consider hair transplant is whether the results will look natural. No one wants excessive scarring, noticeable implant clusters, or unnatural hairlines. Because truly, the best hair transplant treatment is one that looks like you didn’t go through hair loss and hair transplant at all. At least not visible to the untrained eye.
To achieve this, you need to do your research. Look for a reliable hair transplant clinic and surgeon. See if they are qualified to perform the surgery and approved by health departments. The surgeon should also have attended recent seminars on hair transplants. This would reflect his credibility and his knowledge on advanced hair transplant method and technology.
What Is the Advanced Technique for Hair Transplant
FUE (follicular unit extraction) is an advanced grafting technique that is performed by removing much smaller hair grafts, containing few as one to four follicles. This leads to more natural-looking results. Older hair transplant techniques often removed large strips (grafts) of skin to relocate into the areas of baldness and thinning hair. Because these strips had a high number of individual hairs attached to them, the outcomes could look thicker and less natural.
Advantages of FUE
This process is essentially more meticulous and precise, which results in a very natural-looking outcome. Aside from that, there are still many and significant advantages of FUE.
- Will only be done through small incisions and few stitches
- Minimal downtime and allows quick recovery
- Enables uniform use of the donor area
- Will not cause any permanent linear scars in the donor area
- Has a minimum or possibly no postoperative pain at all
- Chances of infection are low
- Does not require sutures
- Allows the perfect calculation of the extracted hair follicles
- The donor area can be reutilised for another future operation
- Allows hair extraction from different parts of the body, such as the chest, back, or beard without causing any linear scars
- Is suitable both for small and large body areas and will not cause any scarring.
The best hair transplant does not only look natural but should also make you feel natural. You should not go through painful postoperative period and recovery. Fortunately, FUE is a procedure that makes it possible.
Hence, these days, this technique is the most famous around the world. FUE is a fundamentally demanding procedure that needs to be performed by a skilled surgeon with extensive experience. Therefore, do your research and choose wisely. Also read through testimonies and reviews.
Here at our facility, our team offers not only very natural-looking results but also affordable services. Contact us for all-inclusive packages we can offer you to ensure your comfort and satisfaction throughout the whole process.