Top 5 Benefits of Using Lemon For Hair Growth
Lemon, which has been used frequently in alternative medicine in recent years, contains abundant potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium, folic acid and fibre. It meets 50% of the vitamin C that our body needs in a day when it is consumed once a day. Lemon has more benefits for the hair than the hair stylers and gels. Thanks to the vitamins it contains, it strengthens the hair and thickens the hair. There are lots of benefits of lemon.
- The most significant benefit of lemon to hair is that it removes dandruff. Furthermore, it also cleanses the scalp and removes clogged hair follicles.
- When you can add lemon juice into the conditioner, lemon juice makes the hair look shiny.
- Lemon feeds the hair and delays its oil production. When it is applied regularly to the hair, any itching problem is prevented.
- Thanks to the citric acid in the lemon, you can maintain your hair colour. After applying lemon to the hair roots and waiting for a while in the sunlight, the hair colour becomes lighter.
- Lemon has an active antibacterial feature.
- It speeds up the blood circulation in the scalp and facilitates hair growth.
- Lemon prevents the loss of hair by killing bacteria on the bottom of the hair.
Lemon can damage the hair and the bottom of the hair when used very frequently with its high acidic structure. It can dry the hair and irritate the scalp. Therefore, use lemon moderately for a healthy look.
Benefits of Vitamin C to Hair
The inadequacy of Vitamin C causes not only various health problems but also some problems in hair development. Broken hair, which is one of the leading hair problems, is due to lack of vitamin C consumption in many people. Use of Vitamin C contributes to the solution of these problems.
Dandruff is actually a scalp problem, but it is also a problem that prevents hair growth. Regarding this, Vitamin C would be essential because it has a feature that regenerates the scalp.
The adrenal glands have a significant effect on the hormone balance in the human body. Vitamin C helps these glands work more effectively, indirectly assisting the body in maintaining hormone balance. As a result, hair becomes stronger.
While thick hair makes your hair look better, it also looks darker thanks to its frequency. Vitamin C enables your scalp to perform blood circulation more effectively, which is the most critical factor that allows your hair to develop.