Who Is A Good Candidate For A NOSE VAGINOPLASTY
Vaginoplasty, The size, shape, colour, and feel of the vulva significantly vary from one person to another. That’s why it is almost impossible to pinpoint what a vagina exactly looks like. The question that you need to ask is; do you feel comfortable and confident with your vagina? If not, vaginoplasty can get you the results you want.
The aim of this procedure is to provide you with a tight and anatomically young vagina. Vagina tightening procedures, including vaginoplasty, improves the patient’s quality of life and have very low-risk rates.
A vaginoplasty brings the muscles together and removes the extra mucosa skin from the backside of the vagina. For more aesthetic appearance, your doctor may also remove the external skin. Doctors usually perform vaginoplasty under local anaesthesia but he may also prefer general anaesthesia to make you feel more comfortable. Furthermore, experts claim that this procedure also improves sensitivity during sexual intercourse.
of healthcare funds worldwide are spent on diagnostic tests
lab tests guide more than 70 percent of medical decisions
of patients are diagnosed and treated better due to lab testing
Frequently Asked Questions About the VAGINOPLASTY
Vaginoplasty operation takes fifteen to twenty minutes. You will not feel any pain during or after the operation, so it is really comfortable. Here is the best part; it is a straightforward operation.
This means you can return to your social life right after the procedure. The doctor pulls the pelvic floor muscles together and removes any loose excess skin during the process. As a result, what you have is a tighter, restructured vagina that will ideally provide more friction. The surgeon places incision sites carefully, so they will not be visible from the outside.
Your doctor might make incisions with a scalpel or a laser due to your specific needs. The final outcome is the same in both methods. Vaginoplasty operation is quick, safe and also affordable.
Even though it is an easy procedure, you need to do some planning to ensure that your body heals properly.
- The first and most important step is listening to your doctor’s advice carefully. Follow your doctor’s instructions strictly before and after the surgery.
- It is not a good idea having sexual intercourse during recovery, which usually lasts four to six weeks.
- Using tampons or other any other activity that involves penetration of the vagina will also be unhealthy since they will distress the area.
- You will be able to do minimal strenuous work, but anything involves aggressive exercises won’t be good for the recovery process.
- You should not miss post-surgical checkups to the doctor’s office to make sure that the healing process is going as well as you expect.
- Your doctor might also recommend vaginal exercises such as Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscles.
- You may need additional operations or therapies to reach the original goal depending on your situation.
It is a 100% safe procedure. Your stitches will also diminish by themselves; there is nothing to worry about.
It is important to go under vaginoplasty operation with a doctor who has enough experience and a team that works in harmony. It is also significant to be completely honest with your surgeon about your expectations.
You can ask plenty of questions, learn everything you wonder and fully understand the procedure before it begins. When you and your doctor are on the same page, you will get a satisfying result. If you are healthy enough to get the operation, you can get vaginoplasty done too.
However, you do not have to experience vaginal damage and still choose to have the operation just to feel better and boost your self-confidence since making changes to the genitals can have a large impact on the confidence of a female. esteGrande Instagram