Why DHI Hair Transplant Is Preferred over Other Methods
In the DHI (direct hair implantation) technique, two stages take place at the same time: graft collection and transplanting. The procedure is also possible without channel incision. The Implanter / Choi needle that we use during operation has a very thin, cylindrical-shaped, and sharp tip. The DHI technique is also called the Choi method because of the nature of this needle.
In a hair transplant operation with Choi implanter pen, the hair follicles are collected and placed one by one. Thanks to the fine-tipped needles, DHI hair transplant minimizes the risk of any scar formation. Besides, it allows hair transplant at different angles depending on the natural growth angle of the hair, which provides more successful results with a more natural appearance.
The DHI hair transplant technique works with much more advanced technology than the other methods available today. The first objective in this technique is to achieve a life-guaranteed hair transplantation process without the use of incisions in the scalp. The procedure is usually completed in a single session, thanks to simultaneous processes.
Advantages of the DHI Technique
The main advantage of this technique is obtaining density. The density provided is twice the strip/lateral incision technique, forty to sixty grafts per square centimetre. This density provides an excellent coating in the target area.
The DHI technique achieves the most natural and successful results. It is the newest hair transplant technique that offers natural hair, low rate of scarring, and fast speed of healing thanks to special needles.
There are more advantages to the DHI method.
- It minimizes the time of hair follicles to stay out of the tissue and ensures a healthier transplant.
- The survival rate of hair follicles is quite high.
- As the incision area will be less, it minimizes the risk of bleeding as much as possible.
- A faster recovery can be seen after a hair transplant operation so that the patient can quickly return to his daily routine in a short time.
- In this method, the unshaven hair transplant is relatively easy.
- Thanks to the fine-tipped structure of the hair transplant pen, hair transplantation is faster.
- With special pens, the direction of hair growth can be determined easily. Therefore, it is possible to give the hair a more natural look.
- In the target area, there are no holes, incisions, and stitches. Thus, the healing process becomes much shorter.
- The rate of attachment of the new hair follicles is higher.
Hair transplantation with DHI application requires meticulousness, care, and experience. For this reason, it is crucial to carefully select the physician and the team that will perform the operation. You can find quality service with experienced surgeons in our centre. Call us for detailed information about DHI.