Why Men and Women Are Using Coconut Oil to Help Their Hair
It is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturise the scalp and hair. Hawaiian Polynesian cultures have historically used and still use extra virgin coconut oil as a beauty product. The coconut oil applied to the hair reduces hair breakage. It penetrates the hair follicle better than hair creams.
How to Apply Coconut Oil on Your Hair
Just apply the coconut oil on your hair once a week. Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse your hair with plenty of water before the application. Then you can wrap your hair with a towel and remove excess water from your hair.
- Comb your and make it look neat. Then, depending on the length of your hair, take some amount of coconut oil, take the oil in your palm, and then massage it on your hair. Those who have oily hair can apply the oil only to the hair ends.
- Massage your hair for at least 5 minutes for the oil to penetrate your hair. After the massage, you can use a shower cap to keep the oil in your hair. After waiting for at least 2 hours, rinse your hair with plenty of water.
You will see that your hair will become soft and silky after showering. If you have dyed or treated hair, you can apply this oil twice a week. To make your hair more vibrant and well-groomed, you should apply coconut oil for at least a month. After a month, you can see that your hair is much brighter, healthier, and more good-looking.
The Benefits of Coconut Oil on Hair
You can easily replace expensive, maintenance salon applications using this fragrant coconut oil at home. Coconut oil has numerous positive effects on the hair and the scalp.
- Coconut oil helps to get rid of dandruff, kill lice in the hair, and make hair grow. It can even be used to remove gum from the hair.
- If you have trouble combing your hair, especially if you are trying to pry open your long hair while wet, coconut oil is for you.
- One of the most important benefits of coconut oil is its revitalising effect on hair. Hair looks much healthier with the shine and vitality it gives to the hair.
- Coconut oil provides moisture support to the hair and saturates the hair strands. Thus, the hair regains its moisture.
Although it is suitable for use with all hair types, it has the feature of feeding without weight, especially for normal hair. While giving softness and shine, it allows our hair to be light and sway freely. esteGrande Instagram